February 10,2013
The headmaster
Yeaman International School
Subject:Prayer for granting financial help from the ‘Students Welfare Fund’.
Sir,
With the due respect,  I begmost respectfully to state that I am a student of class 10 in your school.Since my amission in your school, I have shown excellent performance I academic affairs.I the last annual examination I stood first obtaining 90%vmarks on an average. Everything was going well so far.But my father who was a government employee has recently retired from his service.Now he has no other source of income except his pension.So it is impossible for him to bear my educational expenses after maintaining a large family consisting of seven members.

Now if I am not favored with any financial help from yhe school,I am afraid, I will have to stop my studies,which will shatter all my hopes and aspirations.
In the circumstances,I fervently pray and hope you that you would be kind enough to grant me a monthly stipend from  the ‘Students Welfare Fund’ of the school so that I may continue my studies properly.

Your most obedient pupil,
Jeniffer john
Class:10, Roll-02