February 16,2013

The Headmaster
American Green life School
Subject:Prayer for a full-free studentship
Sir,
With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state that I am a student of class 10 in your school.I have reading in your school for four years.Since my admission I have been doing well in all my examinations. This year I have stood first in my class.Further I beg to state that my father is a Primary School Teacher.He is only earning member in our family.But he gets a small salary.So he is not able to bear my educational expences after maintaining a large family consisting of eight members.If I am not favoured with a full-free studentship from the school,I am afraid,I will have to stop my studies which will shatter all my hopes and aspirations.

In the circumstances,I fervently pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a full free studentship from this month so that I may continue my studies further.

Your most obedient pupil,
Kasmina kalyfar.
Class-10,Roll-2