March 3,2013
The Headmaster
Havard International School
California-1258
Subject:Prayer for allotting a seat in the school hostel.
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of  class 9 in your school.I have been Living here at – with my parents for three years.But my father who is a Govt. official is now under of transfer to – from -.He will join his new post in- on the first day of the next month.Mother and other members of our family will also leave the – soon.I have no close relation here with whom I can stay and continue my studies in your school.

In the circumstances, I earnestly hope and pray that you would be kind enough to allot a seat for me in the school hostel so that I can continues my studies in your school without any anixiety.

Your most obedient pupil,
Rafa Khan
Class-9,Roll-07