Two years ago appeared at the SSC Examination. I was very nervous during the whole week before the exam started. The night before exam was very exciting to me. Because examination is formidable even for the best prepared. My first exam was English first paper. So, I revised all the units and lessons. I also revised all the letters, paragraphs and compositions that I had learnt. My preparation was good. So I did not need to wake up late at night. The morning started. I woke up and left the bed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth
and went to take my breakfast. For the first time I found myself so nervous that I could hardly eat anything for my breakfast. Then I got ready calmly and left my house for the examination hall. When I was in my exam hall, I tried to be familiar with the environment. When the exam started and the questions were given, I took a bird’s eye view on the whole question paper. Then I started answering the questions. My effort to be familiar helped me a lot to remain free from tension throughout the answering time. Although two years have passed, still it is a memorable day to me and I think it will remain ever fresh in my mind throughout my life.