A kitchen garden is a garden that mainly supplies vegetables for our kitchen. I have a kitchen garden of my own. I keep myself busy working in the garden in late afternoon. Everyday I work nearly an hour. I grow various kinds of vegetables as well as fruits in my garden. I take a great care of my garden. I grow seasonal vegetables like the cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, potato, gourd, pumpkin, cucumber, carrot, bean, radish,
turnip, eggplant, etc. I grow various kinds of leafy vegetables including the red amaranth and green amaranth. I plant and papaw plants. I need to take care of them. My greatest pleasure is to see the plants grow well. I feel delighted when my mother collects vegetables for my kitchen. Sometimes I offer some vegetables to some of our next door neighbours. But I don’t sell vegetables. My kitchen garden helps our family a lot by providing us vegetables all the year round. I should say that my garden is a source of pleasure to me.