I am a second year college student. Recently I have visited my primary school. Its name is Sultangonj Primary School. It is in my home district, Bogra. Last December, I went to my village to spend the winter vacation. On the annual prize giving ceremony of the school, I went there with my younger brother who won
the first prize for the best performance in the class. My parents accompanied me. There I saw a festive look. The whole school was decorated with posters and flowers. I felt delighted to meet some of my teachers and friends. All my childhood memories haunted me. I noticed radical changes of the school. There is a three-storey building in the place of a tin-shed. The big mango tree under which we used which we used to play has been cut off. All these changes pained me very much. I returned with my broken heart. How time changes every thing!