A cultural function was held in our school on the occasion of the Nazrul Jayanti this year. It was a befitting function for the occasion . The teachers and the students took part equally in making the function in success. Beside school artists, some artists from Dhaka attended the grand function. The school buildings as well as the auditorium were nicely decorated. The function began at 7 pm.
With an opening song. The auditorium was full of audience. The rising artists of our school display a variety show at first. Then the invited artists presented their magnificent songs. The audience were spell bound and there was a pin-drop silence in the auditorium. I was extremenly charmed. It appeared to me that I had never enjoyed such happy hours in my life. The function came to an end amidst cheers and clapping at about pm. It gave me a great pleasure and joy.