To make the proper use of time everybody should have a daily routine.For a student it is all the more necessary.I am a student.I have also a routine of my daily routine of my daily activieties.I follow it and do everything accordingly.

My activities of the day begin at down.I always remember the proverb-
‘’Early to bed,and early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.’’
So, its my habit to rise from bed early in the morning. After rising from bed I usually brush my teeth, wash my hands, face and feet and then say my morning prayer. After morning prayer, I go to the open field to take physical exercise. Coming back from there, I take my breakfast which mother keeps ready for me. When my breakfast is over, I go to my reading room to learn my daily lessons. I stay there for about three hours at a stretch with full devotion to studies.
At 9 a.m. I get myself ready to go to school.I usually go to school at 9:30 a.m. I spend nearly five hours there daily. Daily the school hour I remain very busy with my studies.
When the school is over, I come back home without making any  delay. After changing my school dress and washing my hands and face, I take some light refreshment and merrily go to the field to play with my friends.
Just before sunset, I return home from the playground and go to the mosque to say my evening prayer. After evening prayer, I again go to my reading room and devote myself to prepare my lessons for the prayer.Before going to bed,I watch television and listen to the holidays I spend my time visiting different places with my friends or going to my relatives house with my parents.
A well regulated daily life is a must for everybody to reach the goal of life.If a man follows a routine in his everyday life and makes the best use of time, he is sure to prosper in life. Without making and maintaining a regulated daily life. A regulated and disciplined life is really a blessing while irregular and undisciplined life is a curse. So, everybody should have a daily routine and follow it strictly.My daily llife runs according to my daily routine. I always try to follow it.