To make the best use of time everybody should have a daily routine of work. A daily routine of work helps a man to do everything in time. For a student it is all the more necessary. I am a student.I have a routine of my daily work. I strictly follow it.My day’s work usually begins early in the morning. I do not forget to follow the proverb:


                         ‘Early to bed and early to rise,

                     Makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise.

So,it is my habit to rise early in the morning. Rising from bed I generally brush my teeth, wash my hands, face and feet and then say  my morning prayer. After prayer i go out for a walk in the open air.At six I get back home and take my breakfast which mother keeps ready for me. When my breakfast is over, I go to my reading room to prepare my day’s lessons. In between 10 to 11 a.m. I take my bath and have my meal. Then I go to school and stay there up to 4.30 p.m. I always sit on the first bench and listen to what my teachers say. When the school is over, I come back home straight. Then I take some light refreshment and go to the field to play with my friends. Just before sunset I come back home and say my evening prayer. Thereafter, I go to my reading room and study there till 10 p.m. At 10 p.m., I generally take my supper. After supper I say my esha prayer and go to bed.On holidays I spend my time visiting different places with my friends.This is in short all about my daily life activities.