We need to play games and sports for the development of our health and mind. We also need to play for mental recreation. But most of the games cannot be played alone. Hence we need playmates. There is necessity of having playmates almost at every stage of our life. When I was a child I had a number of playmates. I can still remember some of my childhood playmates. Rana and Rapa were the two whose
pleasant company made me feel free to play in the field. I passed my time with them quite cheerfully. My life was care-free in association with them. I used to play football, goll-chut, hide and seek and many other games. Now I have come out of my childhood and boyhood. I am now very much engaged in study. Yet I have some playmates in my locality. Of them Harun, Ilias and Tajul are very close to me. When we have time, we play football in the field. Sometimes in the winter season we also arrange to play badminton. They are in fact, quite helpful in my life. We often exchange our views about topics of our study we do not understand or find much difficult. I think my playmates are really playing important role to make my life and time comfortable and interesting.