July 14,2013
The headmaster
Delhi public School
Delhi-1003
Subject: Prayer for admission to class 8
Sir,
With due respect, I beg to state that I want to get myself admitted to class 8 in your school.Previously, I was a student of Mumbai Public School.I was doing well in my studies there.But my father’s recent transfer to Delhi has resulted our family to Delhi.We are now residing at Delhi govt. quarters near your school.My parents also desire to get me admitted to your school.I have also a fascination for your school for its exceptionally brilliant results and great reputation.

I,therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to get myself to get myself admitted to class 8 in your school.I will be greatly obliged for your act of kindness.
My transfer certificate and progress reports are enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.

Your most obedient pupil,
David Villa.